Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary My Love!

Today is our Anniversary. Aaron is at school, and I am doing the usual at home. We promised no gifts this year since we are back in school, just letters to each other. If you ask me, that is more romantic than anything that comes in a box. We are going to the annual Law Founders dinner on thursday night in SLC, and it is formal with no kids, so that is going to be our date. He is so wonderful. My best friend, the BEST father, a hard worker, and he makes me laugh everyday. Lucky i'm in love with my best friend. I love you Aaron, you are the best.

5 comments:

Prescott family said...

You guys are so cute!! Happy Anniversary... how many years?
Andrea

amyorr said...

Happy anniversary you love birds! Have fun on Thurs. You should spray your letter with some perfume. Just to add a little spice.

The McNeil Family said...

Happy anniversary!!

Dee Dee said...

Dang, I feel old! Happy Anniversary!!!

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

You're right. The best things do not come in boxes. Love you! MOM