Thursday, January 1, 2009

Snowmen, Crepes, and Happy New Year!

Here is Kylie sitting up on the counter helping (actually tasting more than helping) making the whipped cream for the first time we used my new crepe maker.
Ok, here is my crepe maker. It is really hard to explain over the phone, and my sister was asking me about it so Dawn, here it is. You dip the top part of it into the batter and then it just cooks like that. You don't have to flip it or anything. Easy to use and super easy to clean. I love it. I have wanted one for a while, so this was a great Christmas gift for me :)

When we returned from Kalispell we had a ton of snow, and it wan't too cold to play in. Here are some pictures of the kids building a snowman with Daddy. Thank goodness for him because I was inside and warm.



Mason deep in thought..........



The finished product.
As I reflect on 2008, it has been full of blessings, lots of time apart for Aaron and I :(, a fun summer visiting loved ones, a new baby (my favorite thing of the year), and a few trials I never thought I would face. I know many people facing trials right now and I am grateful for my health and the health of my loved ones.
One of my goals for 2008 was to become more computer savy. I have started a blog, joined facebook, learned to e-mail pictures and attachments, (yes I was really behind) and many other things. This year there are many goals I feel I need to reach. Lose the extra weight from that beautiful baby I mentioned, daily scripture study, more patience with my kids and husband, praying on my knees (my mother set a great example of this), and to get more organized. This year will be adventurous, (as it always is in our house) hard, full of blessings as well, and as much fun as I decide to make it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



2 comments:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

Thanks for reminding me to spend more time on my knees. It is easy to get lazy about how we pray. In 2008, I finally, finally can say I had daily scripture study! I won't give that up!

Christine Peterson said...

Looks like a neat snow man. Kylie (I hope I spelled that right) looks so grown up. I still think of her as a baby.