Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Love

Reina was 3 months old yesterday. She weighs 12 lbs, 8oz, and looks like both Taryn and Kylie. She is starting to really enjoy playtime, and interact through smiles and coos to all of us. We love her so much. She is for sure the easiest baby that I have had so far.
Pretty profile.

Her eyes were looking pretty blue, but the last week or so I have seen a change. I am betting that they will be brown before long. I love this little cupcake outfit that Jen sent her.


Tummy time!




Playtime on her tummy. My mom asked me to post lots of pictures of her. Hope you liked it mom!



5 comments:

Joy said...

3 months already time sure does fly when they are little.

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

Hopefully this comment sticks! She is so cute! I don't know who she looks like, but she's definitely yours!

Jen said...

Love my little cupcake! Look at her holding her head up, she is going to be crawling before you know it.

faucet4some said...

Aylah has that same cupcake outfit! She is getting so big! Aylah is already 9 months :( You have such a beautiful family!

Deirdra said...

I see lots of Kylie in her. She is very cute.