He is a great cook. I always tease him that I married him for his salsa. Ok, maybe I am half teasing, have you tried it???
He is the hardest working man I know. He is persistent, (even in an argument LOL) and never gives up. He can accomplish anything.
He is a hands on daddy. No doubt the best father in the world. He loves his children so much and always shows it. He is gentle, kind and loving, and I love wastching him with all 4 of our children.Maybe this post will help me get an EXTRA special Valentines gift, JK!!
6 comments:
Yes I have tried the salsa and I have to agree with Sarah, he is quite the cook!
You're so sweet!! Good luck on that extra Valentine's present!!!
It should at least score you some salsa! Yep...it's very good! Harrison has the salsa verde covered so we're ready for you to BBQ with us this summer.
Valentine's is a long time to wait! Send the salsa recipe if he gives it out!
Your sweet to give him such a nice shout-out. I'd love to try some of his salsa, when are you coming back to GR? Good luck with Valentine's Day!
Hi Sarah! Yes we are friends with Chase. Your kids are SOOO cute. I think every sunday we sit in front of your mom and Steve. They love to watch Michaela play. Yea for blogging friends. :)
Post a Comment