Friday, August 14, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo

Last week, my mom and step-dad came into town. We went to a place called Kangaroo Zoo with them and my step sisters. The kids had a blast. It was a little pricey if you only stay a couple of hours, but everyone had a great time. Above is Kylie bouncing. The picture is a litlle blurry.
A cute picture of T crawling down the slide.

Ready Set GO!!!!!


The kids taking a lunch break with cousins. Kylie, Jack, Taryn, Halle, and Drew.




Two of my step-sisters. Monika, (myself), and Natalie. I am glad we live closer to them now!! I don't know how I did not end up with a picture of my mom, :(!!



2 comments:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

Me either...especially when I came down the big slide with Taryn. I'm the Hallmark Special lady...always taking the pictures.

Marcia said...

I wnat to go to Kangaroo Zoo. Where is it at?