Friday, August 14, 2009

Y Hike

Last week, Aaron and Mason took a hike up to the Y with our new friends Chris and Noah. Mason and Noah have been playing together non-stop since Noah got here. Aaron had been asking me if I wanted to hike to the Y. My response was always "Y?" I would do it if it was just Aaron and I, but with 4 kids 7 and under, it was not my idea of a good time. I am so glad that they went, and they had a lot of fun.The beautiful sky. Living here briefly, I have learned that Utah is not only on storm watch during the winter. There is often a storm tracker section on the evening news. What are we in for?
Noah and Mason, BFF, lol.

Mason, Noah, Aaron and Chris.


The boys again.



Such a great picture of Aaron and Mason, I am not sure why it is so faded. PRobably since the best photo gal (myself) didn't take it, jk. We love it here so far, and I know it is going to be a wonderful 3 years for us. We are so blessed!!




2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

I LOVE the picture of your girls on the top of your blog. Your kids are all so cute. Glad you are making new friends and having a good time.

Amy said...

That is so cute. I want copies of those pictures of the boys. Those are great. The picture is probably faded because Chris probably took it. He is not so good at picture taking.