
Wow, the summertime is almost over, I can't believe it. We have had one of the best summers I can remember. I have been so lucky to have my husband with me (no work or school) since the end of April. Before then, he was traveling for 5 days a week for 5 months. We really needed the down time together as a family, and we enjoyed it. Cooking, playing the wii, the beach, Knotts Berry Farm, visits with both of our families, waterparks, bar b ques, and just hanging out. It has been so wonderful. Aaron started law school this week, and Mason started 2nd grade. (I will post pics another time) Next week Taryn will go to kindergarten, I can't believe it! This post is a little random with some things we have done lately, enjoy the pictures!

The kids had a bake sale here at the school. I baked 3 different things and it took me 7 hours to do it. They made a little fun money, but really enjoyed it. I was wondering why they forgot to pay the lady that spent the time baking it all, haha!

A few weeks ago T and I made some mini muffins with her new pan. She is at a great age for things like this. I am learning how to navigate around my tiny little kitchen. When we decided to come back to school, Aaron gave me the choice of living on or off campus. Although the places are small, I wanted that experience we had at BYU-Hawaii. Living around other students, walking to campus, meeting friends, and I am so grateful to be here. The kids LOVE it, and we are so blessed!

So nice to live so close to a temple again. Last night one of Aarons' professors had us over. He is involved in researching many of the legal documents from when Joseph Smith was in Missouri. He had some amazing stories. Aaron and I were able to go without the kids, it was a great enriching date.

These 2 are BFF lately. Yes, I found them nursing thier babies. Too funny! They love playing together, and Kylie will sure miss Taryn next week when kindergarten starts. They love playing house and barbies, and many other things. It was really hard having them so close together, but I am so glad that I did when I see them playing together! I love my family!
4 comments:
YOur kids are cute.. I love the picture of the girls nursing..I am glad to hear that your are doing good on campus
DOn't you just LOVE summer! Looks like you are already adjusted to Utah and having a good time! That is great...since I have moved so little it takes me a long time to adjust. I changed my blog post so you may understand it.
Love the picture of Taryn Crocker (more timely to call her Taryn Childs, I guess). The little girls are getting a good start on proper care and feeding of infants. The have a good example.
Love the nursing pictures. TOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment