
Last night, Mason took me on a date. It was really cute. He asked Aaron to take him to buy the movie tickets ahead of time. We saw Disneys' G-Force. He even took $20 out of his own Spiderman wallet at the treat counter and told me I could get whatever I want. He is so sweet, and thanks to aaron for helping him plan a great night for us. I love you Mason!

Last weekend we got together with some friends from our old ward at BYU-Hawaii. It was so great to see them, and it felt like old times :) From left to right: Mandy, Mary, me and Summer. I didn't realize that the jeans I wore gave me complete MUFFIN TOP ewwww. I have lost 6 punds in the last 2 months, but have a ways to go. Everyone in this picture was hit with the stomach flu after this get together. Somehow, Kylie threw up on Mon. a few times, but the rest of us have avoided it. Welcome to flu season.

I found out my mom will be here around the first week of November! So exciting, can't wait to see you Mom!

Can't believe this little Monkey will be 1 this Thursday!

Ignore the background mess, but these girls love their new cheer outfits. GO COUGARS!! :)
2 comments:
that is so cute that your mason took you out on a date! i hope my son does that for me :) and i LOVE the picture of your family in the header.
Date nights with your son are always a blast. We should double date one night with our little men!!!!!!
Post a Comment