
I made Reina a ladybug cake on her birthday. This little one above was just for her to dig in, and I will post pics of the big one later, but right now I am so tired. We took family pictures today, and I am beat. Anyways, it was the first time I have ever done a cute cake, and I like how it turned out for not spending any money on a special pan or anything. My only complaint was that on the big one, the head kind of looked like a hungry hungry hippo the way it came out from the body, lol. Oh well.

At first she wasn't too sure what to do, but soon enough she was covered in cake. She loved it.

I love this picture of her little cake covered hand. I have a GREAT camera I got for Christmas 2 years ago. This picture made me realize that I should really learn how to use it better.

Daddy and his messy girl covered in cake. I have the best husband and father to my kids in the world. Look how happy he is just holding her. I am truly blessed.

She wasn't too sure about opening presents of course. Our friends Amy, Chris, and Noah who live near us, came down to celebrate with us, and bought her a cute little helicopter. We got her a baby doll, and a couple of little people because I am slightly obsessed. You can never have too many little people! She had a great 1st birthday, and of course we love her. (Even if she has been so cranky this past week from cutting her 1st year mollars)
2 comments:
Oh, my!!! She looks so big. These are the first "upright" pics I've seen of her and it almost made me cry. So big...it goes so fast.
I love 1st birthdays. She is so big. Is she walking? I will be honest, not exactly looking forward to my boys walking. YIKES! She is just too cute and oh so messy. Happy birthday Reina.
Post a Comment