Friday, November 21, 2008

Dream a little dream..........OR NOT!

This picture may look peaceful, don't let it decieve you! This week of sleep has probably been the worst since Reina was born. She was extra fussy taking longer than usual to settle down. However, the two little girls above were a night time handful as well. I always check on my babies right before I lay down, and this is what I found on Tues. night. This very same night, Taryn wandered into my room at about who knows when A.M. At 5 a.m, Reina woke up to eat. When I scooted Taryn out of the way in MY bed, so I could nurse the baby, she had the GUTS to tell me very kindly in her sleepy little sweet voice to stop waking her up!! Are you joking? It is my bed. I'm sure most of you reading this can somewhat relate to the uninterrupted sleep that you will never have again once you have kids!!

2 comments:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

And trust me...it goes double for teenagers. :)

Jen said...

You amaze me. I would die if the little sleep I need was interrupted...
I am a bit worried about the teen years like "mom" says-that could be interesting.