Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy first Halloween Reina. You sure are short and sweet! (Except the last few nights when you scream a lot!)
Daddy with the 3 big kids.

I always thought grown ups dressing up was for dorks. Now I am one!!


Reina the duck.



All 4 of our cute kids!




8 comments:

megan said...

You're family is too cute! It's good to hear from you!!!

The Griffins said...

okay, yes yes, the kids are ADORABLE as usual, but the first thing i noticed i have to say is that AARON FINALLY SHAVED OFF THE LORENZO SNOW BEARD!!! Horray!!!! Go ahead Aaron, cackle cackle... :]

Baby Reina is the CUTEST candy corn... I want to eat her up!!

Love you guys and MISS you so much,
apes

Unknown said...

Sarah,

Your kids are adorable. I can't beleive you have 4 now. I am really glad you found my blog. How is everything else going?

Joy said...

I saw that you posted on Courtney's blog. Email me at joy@kopotic.com and I will invite you to my blog. Looks like you have such a cute little family...do you have 4 now? Hope you are doing great I will check more of your blog out and see what you have been up to. We moved out of SD a year ago and moved to Phoenix =( Luckily we aren't too far though.

The McNeil Family said...

Cute kids, I am glad you found my blog. I will add you to my friends list so we can keep in touch

Rachelle said...

That is so fun you and Aaron dressed up too. I tried to get Robert to dress up and he wouldn't have anything to do with it. I'll work on him for next year. All the kids look too cute.

.the harding fam. said...

cute children sarah

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

You sure were brave to dress up like Scooby! Great costumes for al!!! I was a witch and Aaron Idiana Jones. Cade was our little Train Engineer. He loved it!