Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fun Little Photoshoot

Reina is almost a month old, so I decided to try to take some shots for her birth announcement. Here she is snacking on her hand, or possibly looking for her food.
I really liked this one, I will probably use it for the announcement.

My friend Amy made her this headband. It is a little big, but isn't it darling? I love it!


Of course my photo assistant Taryn, kept saying "take a picture of me", so what could I do?



Flower Power!!




9 comments:

The Griffins said...

Oh my goodness! How sweet can she be? I'm in love! What beautiful pictures too! My vote is that she's looking more and more like Mason. What do you think?

amyorr said...

Great photos! The headband is a little big. She looks so cute though. She is getting bigger.

Joy said...

So cute! Sometimes I wish I had a little girl to put pink, flowers, braclets on. Oh well I wouldn't give back my boys.

Marlene said...

Cute pics! She looks so tiny with the huge headband on.

Dee Dee said...

How adorable! It must be fun to play with all the girlie stuff.

eMiLy said...

aww she is so cute. how is everything going sarah update me!!

Rachelle said...

She looks so precious! How they grow so fast. Your announcements will be so cute!

TheGefrom5 said...

HI Sarah!
How are you!? What cute little babies you have! I can't believe you have 4 kids now...congrats! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. Thanks for sayin hi!! oh, and I too have always loved the name Chase and your bro was the only one I ever personally knew, and he was always so kind and polite to me I thought he did the name good. :)

Prescott family said...

Hi Sarah,
I hope you don't mind that I found you off of the Prescott family blog... I hope you remember me!! Now, I feel old!! I remember when you used to babysit my kids & now you have a darling little family of your own. Wow! Where does the time go? Congrats on your latest addition, she is darling (as are all of your kids!).
Andrea