Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One month old and growing like a weed!

At her 1 week visit to the dr, she weighed 6lbs, 12 oz. Two weeks later she was 8lbs 8oz. Can we say GOT MILK?
Ready to brave the first week of church with 4 kids in tow!


I was nervous to take her to church because those of us with little ones know that somehow after kids, some days you think "why bother?" We battle nap time, feedings, diapers, nervous nursery goers, and other things that make us feel like we haven't been to church in years. She did great. I fed her right before, and she slept through the whole 3 hours like a dream. BTW: look at the tights from the Gap with the Mary-janes built right in, don't you love it?

Which of our kids do you think she looks like? Let me know.



7 comments:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

She's definitely a blend of the other kids. You look great, Sarah! Love, Mom

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

I have no idea which kid she looks most like but I DO love those tights! Her whole outfit is just PERFECT! :) What a doll. And YOU, my dear, look great! :)

Dee Dee said...

I would've never noticed the tights if you wouldn't have mentioned it! She is so cute!! Glad it worked out so well for you at church.

monika said...

Hey Sarah! I just love you dear sister. I'm going to miss you next week. I keep thinking about how we played maffia around the campfire last time we camped at San Elijo and just how much fun we had. I'm sure it will be much different this time with kids!

I loved reading about Mason on your last entry. It was so cute. As for Reina, I think she has Kylie's head shape & lips, Taryn's nose, and Mason's eyes. She looks like a good combo of all three!

Joy said...

Her dress is darling! Kids do grow quick too quick.

faucet4some said...

I think of all of your kiddos, she looks like you! She is beautiful!

eMiLy said...

oo another kid in sacrament meeting...jk jk. i love you and your family is so so cute. i want you to come back to wyoming. or at least utah