I am thankful for a wonderful and loving husband, who is supportive, and makes me feel more protected, valued, and loved than I could've ever imagined. He is funny, smart, hard working, selfless, the best father in the world. I could go on about his wonderful qualities for hours. He loves me for me, despite my faults, and it is unconditional. For that, I am grateful.I am grateful for extended family, and friends who support us everyday, and help us out in times of need.
I am grateful to live in America. Although we face a huge economic crisis at this time, we have it so much better than most countries in this world. Shelter, food, warmth, and a million luxuries that so many people never experience.
Most of all I am grateful for the gospel in my life, and my Savior Jesus Christ. I feel his love for me, and know he died for my sins. He loves each one of us more thatn we can comprehend. I can't imagine my life without my faith, and the freedom to practice it.
Happy Thanksgiving!
6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!! Your kids are adorable.. We are so lucky to have the gospel in our lives.
Hey Sarah! Loved your post! We missed you today! I didn't get any pics of Dawn & Mike so I'll have to get and post some tomorrow. Kendell is such a cute little Mommy to Jack & Halle. I loved having her help today! Hope you guys had a good one. Happy Turkey Day!
I loved reading your Thankful post and knowing that you have a testimony of the Gospel and have learned to Count Your Blessings. It will carry you far! Love, Mom
Cute kids! I love the dress on Reina, she's beautiful.
Ahhh, your post brought tears to my eyes! It's nice to hear how happy & thankful you are. It's a good time to reflect. Your family is just darling.
Andrea
So I have to admit that I have not looked at blogs for a while. Your baby is beautiful!! Congratulations!! How is life with 4 kids? Crazy?! How is Mason liking all pink in his house? Love ya!
Post a Comment