Saturday, June 27, 2009

Banks Strike Gold!!

When we were at Knotts Berry Farm, Aaron and mason did the panning for California gold together. Mason is so funny. You have to pay $7 and then you come away with the tiniest amount of gold flakes in this little glass vile. He is thrilled. He really thinks that those tiny little flakes are going to provide many fun things for his family. He has promised us an xbox, new nintendo ds systems for the whole family (because 2 isn't enough), toys, bikes, and much more. Aaron and I are cracking up, but we don't have the heart to tell him that his tiny gold flakes aren't worth the $7 you had to pay to find them!! He is so cute. He looks so old in this picture. He is also promising to work at a mini-mart while dad goes to law school. Thanks son, but I think we will be alright. I love this boy :)

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

so funny.. kids minds are so funny. Bradyen thinks because he has dollars in his wallet he can buy what ever he wants.. I wish that was true, but it isn't.

Dee Dee said...

Your kids are so cute!! I noticed the girls' hair on the ride. So adorable!! It was much easier doing boy hair, but not as much fun! I still can't do little girl hair.