Tomorrow my Sweet Taryn will be turning 5. I will post pictures later, since we are traveling, and I am borrowing computers and pictures. I cant believe it was 5 years ago my first baby girl was born in that tiny Kahuku hospital on the North Shore. She is sweet, kind, loving, and is a great sister. I will miss her when she starts school this fall. Her favorite food is brocoli, her favorite color is purple. She loves to sing, shop, read, and write letters. She loves church, and says sometimes she gets so happy that it makes her cry. I love her so much, and she is a daddys' girl for sure. Tomorrow we are having a little Hawaiian themed party for her. Pictures coming soon. Happy Birthday Taryn!! We love you so much.Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Happy 5th Birthday Taryn!!
Tomorrow my Sweet Taryn will be turning 5. I will post pictures later, since we are traveling, and I am borrowing computers and pictures. I cant believe it was 5 years ago my first baby girl was born in that tiny Kahuku hospital on the North Shore. She is sweet, kind, loving, and is a great sister. I will miss her when she starts school this fall. Her favorite food is brocoli, her favorite color is purple. She loves to sing, shop, read, and write letters. She loves church, and says sometimes she gets so happy that it makes her cry. I love her so much, and she is a daddys' girl for sure. Tomorrow we are having a little Hawaiian themed party for her. Pictures coming soon. Happy Birthday Taryn!! We love you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! That is way exciting! We actually live in Lyman Wyoming. Its just a short drive to Green River...Thats NUTS!! Anyway, we found a basement apartment in Spanish Fork. We lived in the BYU married student housing a few years ago, and I think you will be fine!
Post a Comment