Saturday, June 27, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm

Aaron took this great picture of Kylie in mid-air in the bouncer inside Camp Snoopy. We went up for the day, and spent one night in the Knotts hotel. It was a lot of fun. Every year that we come out here in the summer, we do Disneyland. We are a little bit tired of the same old thing, and Knotts was a great change. The kids loved it. There were some big roller coasters for Mason, and he still was enjoying all of the rides that the girls liked.
Reina is getting so interactive. She is finally breaking her non-smiling poker face, and is smiling a lot now. She is crawling everywhere, into everything, and is wearing us out! she loves baby food, and is sleeping less and less. I can't believe she is 8 months old already. We all adore her.

While Kylie and Reina slept, Taryn and Mason rode the Mexican hats over and over and over and over. This is where we were when we heard the news that the king of pop had passed away. Everyone at Knotts was talking about it.



Mason, taryn and I at the top of the Ferris wheel. I am not so fond of heights anymore. Especially when they leave you at the top to let other people off. My favorite ride is still the log ride. Taryn said it was her favorite too. Even Kylie went on it. I was surprised how brave they were. Aaron had a blast taking Mase on so many big rides.



Here is Taryn, Kylie, and Mase on the little kid version of freefall. I thought Kylie would freak out, but she just giggled over and over. I have such fun kids, and a fun hubby too. By the end of the day, we were spent. We had dinner at TGIF's and hit the sack. In the morning we had a yummy breakfast, where Snoopy cam out to visit us. BTW: the best funnel cake with fresh jam I have ever had!!!!



No comments: