Monday, June 15, 2009

Carly, the Shabby Chic Bride!

The happy Newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Carly and Doug Smith! I have known Carly my whole life. She was my next door neighbor all growing up, and we have a million memories and fun stories. She will always be like a sister to me even if we live far apart. I am happy for her, and grateful I was in town for her big day. It was a beautiful day, I just wish her mom was there. I am sure she was there in spirit.
When the pastor asked who gave this young woman to be married, he answered "Her mother and I." Everyone busted out the kleenex. We all miss Ruth.


My stepdad, mom, my sister and I waiting for it to start. It was delayed for and hour because they forgot to pick up her bouquet, OOPS!

Carly and I.



The bridal Party. Carly and her sisters with their father.




No comments: