
A few weeks ago my mom and sister and I went to our good friend Carlys' bridal shower. I have known her since I was born. She was my next door neighbor and our families have always been very close. It was a lot of fun. Aaron had the older kids with him in El Centro overnight, so just Reina and I were up here at my moms. It has been so nice hanging out with family and friends lately.

The place was so cute and girly. Don't worry, I drank herbal of course.

The girls and I. Sunshine, me, Carly (bride to be), Jesseca, Monique, and my sister Dawn.

My mom, me and my older sister Dawn. Good times!!
1 comment:
Hey!! No I'm not from San Diego, Matt and I went there for our 3 year anniversary. We are actually from Wyoming. Where do you guys live now... (I read that moving to Provo would be an adjustment)Have you found housing yet?? By the way, our sweet little babes are DARLING!!
Post a Comment