Monday, June 15, 2009

More of Carlys' Wedding

The weather for two weeks before the wedding was completely San Diego June gloom. The day of the wedding was beautiful, and Jesseca and Jeremy have a beautiful view.
It was fun to go with my sister. My mom and step-dad were there too. Aarin watched her 4 kids and mine. I had a lot of fun, but wished he was there to dance with, not that he enjoys dancing. We stayed out until after midnight. With 4 kids, it felt like 4am.

Isn't the cake table beautiful? I love all of the candy jars. Especially the giant marshmellows.


More beuatiful decor........




The tables in the tent. BTW, the food was wonderful, and I really enjoyed eating without having to serve anyone else, or nurse Reina during my meal ;)
If I did our wedding all over again, I would hire them to do the reception EXACTLY like this!



1 comment:

TheGefrom5 said...

Hey! Thanks for sharing these pics of Carly's wedding! I have known her since 1st grade adn lost contact with her after high school. Its so nice to know that she is married and happy! And her wedding looks straight out of a celebrity magazine!!! How beautiful!! If you see her or talk to her, will you tell her I said hi!? Thanks! Hope to see you again this summer!