Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Monkey!!!

Happy 7th birthday to the best son I could have hoped for. He is kind, thoughtful, fun, energetic, smart, loving, amazing and such a blessing to me and this family. We learn so much from him and I am so glad he is my first born. I have so many fond memories of just he and I exploring the beaches and things surrounding our BYU-Hawaii days. He is a wonderful son, and a fabulous big brother. Although he is years and years younger than I am, he is truly an example to me. Happy 7th to you Monkey Man!! We love you!
Halloween 2007, so excited to be a vampire.

Blue frosting face after decorating cupcakes Halloween 2008.


Mason and Kylie. Look at how cute he is!!




My typical Monkey man, always looking to make us laugh!!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

He IS super cute... I'll never forget our conversations as I took him to kindergarten... he cracked me up! Happy Birthday!

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

Happy Birthday, Mason! Grammy remembers time alone on the beaches in Hawaii, too! We love you!

Dee Dee said...

He's getting so big! I'm glad he's such a great help to you and a good example to his younger sisters.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

7??? I can't believe this big kid is the same little one who would flash cheesy smiles at us over the sacrament meeting pews in church back in Hawaii! What a handsome little man! But most importantly, doesn't that make you and Aaron like.....really old? :)

Deirdra said...

Whatever, he so is not 7. When did he grow up? Super crazy. Kids get big way too fast.