Thursday, February 19, 2009

She's Crafty.....

Here are some pictures of flowers that I made for the girls' hair today. I usually buy them, and with 3 girls now, I figured it would be worth the time and money to make them at home. I am happy with the way they turned out. It took me about an hour, and I made 12 of them.
I am not very good with doing hair, (even my own) but the flowers always look cute. Ruth would be proud of the flowers, and of the glue-gun work. They were fun to make, but don't look for me on Etsy anytime soon.


I love all of this girly stuff! Having 3 girls is full of fun and cuteness. I might not think it is so cute once they turn into emotional teenagers, lol.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, look at you!!! Fancy, Fancy!!! Good for you.

The Griffins said...

So how much are you selling them for!? :]

amyorr said...

they look great. Who was your inspiration? kidding. I know you've made them before.

Prescott family said...

Hey those turned out great! I do miss the fact that I never got to do any of these fun-cute projects for my kids. Maybe some day I will get to enjoy grand-daughters!!
Good job!
Andrea

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

Ruth would be so proud of you!

Macbeth 6 said...

Ok you are a hoot- why don't we hang out more? Love the flowers - will you teach me? I love the pict at the top of your blog. What an adorable fam. I know it's late - but I'm glad Mason had a fun bday. I know he was excited. He explained to us how he wished HSM Bday stuff was for boys too, not just girls! You have the cutest family - never a dull moment huh?

Missy

Joy said...

So crafty. I love little stuff like that for little girls.

eMiLy said...

o my gosh sarah those are adorable.. me and my friend make hair flowers too and sell them..we even have a blogspot haha..but yours are super cute

Jen said...

you are so crafty! When do I get a lesson?

Howard Family said...

I love those! You totally SHOULD sell them on etsy! :o)

The McNeil Family said...

So cute.. I love them