Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My poor babies!

Last week Reina had her 2 month shots. Yes, she is almost 4 months, but with my galbladder surgery, I was a little behind. Looks like she had a little bit of fat on her legs to soften the blow, lol. I am wondering why nobody would think my legs were cute if they had rolls on them.
My poor Kylie has the flu!!

Reina after her shots. The "bling" band aids they used didn't stick very well so I replaced them with Dora ones, which Kylie thought was very cool.


I am still blogging my pictures in the wrong order, but this is the result of the picture below. My friend Amys' husband is a dentist and they are going to start making these for clients who want them for their babies. they dip their hand in a cup to make a mold of their cute little fists. He wanted to practice on Reina. I asked them if they could do Reinas' hand 3 more times, and I would just write Mason, Taryn, and Kylies names on them and would never know!! I am so smart huh?



Poor Reina. Has your visiting teacher ever tortured your 4 month old like this??? I kept telling them enough already and they thought it was funny, jk!!




4 comments:

amyorr said...

What I wouldn't give for such a beautiful visiting teacher. Rein did a great job being the guinea pig of the operation. I will let you know when Daegan can shave off the bottom part so it actually looks good!

Marcia said...

That is such a cute idea. I wish I had one for Meghan and Michael.

Unknown said...

Wow she does have the great baby thighs. Love it! The hand is cool too!

The Griffins said...

Oh how I would love to kiss those chubby legs!! I miss you guys so much!! Give the kids a love from their Auntie Apes!