
Here I am all ready for my date. For some reason the pictures turned out grainy. I always ask Aaron to plan our anniversary and valentines dates. We went to a local Tappas place for dinner and then saw the movie Taken. Dinner was delish but the movie was a little dark for me. It was alright and Aaron loved it. For all of the romantic comedies he sits through with me, it was time I sat through a suspense/action one for him. Thanks for a fun night out babe!

The yummy chocolate covered strawberries above were made by my babe for me. They tasted as good as they looked.

Here is Aaron exhausted from traveling, hanging out on the bed with the girls on Valentines day. He said it is the best thing for him since he has been gone so much. They were watching Willy Wonka.

Here is Kylie asleep with her head under the sheets and notice her Yo Gabba Gabba Valentine card. First of all that show is SOOOOO annoying. She barely watches it. However, when we went to pick out valentines for Mason and Taryn to take to school, of course she wanted some too. Those are the ones she picked. A few days later when Mason and Taryn came home with their bag of Valentines treats of course she was feeling pretty left out. So she got out her box and gave herself every one of the Yo Gabba Gabba cards. Yep they were all for her. Not quite the concept of the holiday, but I guess she loves herself and it made her happy. As you can see, she cherished each card that she gave to herself! I hope eveyone had as nice as a Valentines day weekend as we did!

She is adorable and will be 3 next week.
2 comments:
They are such sweet girls! It looks like you had a great Valentine's Day. I sent Steve a cookie bouquet to work and one of his kids said, "You must be a stud, Mr. Tedrow!" Aaron so wanted another boy, but he is so crazy about his girls!
Sarah, you are such a crack up! I also can't stand Yo Gabba Gabba - funny about Kylie though. It made me laugh out loud. And what a sweet hubby to plan your date and make you chocolates! I'm going to ask Dusty to plan ours from now on...I'm just such a control freak I like to know everything that's going to go on.
We also saw Taken the other night. It was good, but definitely disturbing, just like the rating info said. I should've paid attention. I still can't get some of the images out of my head.
Post a Comment