Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reinas' New Love.........

Her thumb!
This is the first one of our babies to ever suck their thumb. For some reason when I do the old school chant:"Baby, baby suck your thumb, don't forget your bubble gum", she doesn't cry or care, or stop sucking it. Maybe I should try something else.

It is kind of cute!


4 comments:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

That is sooo funny! The "Binky" loses out! I guess my technique with Dawn is a little time consuming with the fourth baby.

The Griffins said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! We both have thumb suckers!! Five years from now we can discuss how to stop this "cute for now" habit!!

The McNeil Family said...

Too Cute.. My kids love their Binkys.. So no thumb suckers yet.

The Enslingers said...

Sarah I love the top picture with drool coming out of cute little Reina's mouth. Super cute and funny!