Kylie got hurt at the beginning, so she wasn't very willing to keep trying. But she was happy with a sucker, and sitting out with Reina and I.

Our friends the Smiths came with us. They has fun too. Here is a picture of Amy and I.
Here is Taryn skating. They had these walkers for the little kids to use so they wouldn't fall. Taryn LOVED it, and she did great skating all around.
I only got this one picture of Mason. He was so fast out there skating, and barely wanted to stop for pizza, which is unlike him. We can hardly keep up with his appetite lately. He was a great ice-skater.

Santa showed up at the party, and I was shocked that Reina sat without screaming. All of the kids told him what they wanted and got a candy cane.
When we got home, it was snowing so I put Reina down for a nap, and the 3 older kids and I watched Willy Wonka (the Johnny Depp version), while Aaron studied for finals. That night, Aaron and I went out to do some Christmas shopping. We are all ready for Christmas! I love Christmas season!!!

2 comments:
What a fun activity. Christmas is so fun. Email me your address I would love to send you a christmas card. mmneil2@cox.net
Kylie would have loved it if I hadn't poked her in the eye. Poor thing. Maybe next time. She won't want to go with me though, but who could blame her. LOL Thanks for inviting us. We had a blast.
Post a Comment