
Reina is quite the little climber these days. Yesterday, she pushed her little Dora couch over to the table, and began eating the rest of Kylies' cereal. I had Taryn stand behind her to supervise so I could take pictures since this is also my journal.

Look at that guilty face! Please leave a comment if you LOVE my messy kitchen in the background ;)

Kylie loves her pockets, and the other day decided to fill her back ones with lipgloss and a calculator. I guess she didn't realize that Reina would LOVE to empty them for her. Kylie did not appreciate it.

Kylie and her empty pockets.

This picture was taken at our ice skating party in the post below. Reina found herself in the mirror and kept kissing it over and over. At least it kept her busy while we all got out of our ice-skates!
2 comments:
Girls, Girls, Girls! :)
I hear ya on the messy kitchen! My kitchen is the only room in our house w/ decent lighting for photos, so I take pictures in there a lot and it's always a challenge to try and crop out my messes! :o)
Post a Comment