Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year Aaron got a 25 lb turkey. It was huge!! Our friends the Smiths came over, and we really had a nice day. At 11am, we had a football game against them, and I am sad to say they won! Maybe next year!
Reinas' first real turkey dinner, she liked it.

The kids table.


Chris and Amy. The food was great. It was nice that we split up the things to make. Amy brought yummy food including corn pudding which I had never had before. The turkey was so good and juicy (Aaron insists on making it each year ) Aron and I had a pumkin pie throwdown this year. I usually buy one at the store, but this year I made one. He beat me in the contest with a few secret ingredients, BOOOOOO! Mine was good too though.




The sign of a great Thanksgiving, and we have sooo much to be thankful for! I hope everyone had a great turkey day!



3 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

WOW that is one big turkey. It sure looks delicious.

Justina Selim said...

That turkey is huge! I have never made Thxgiving dinner. We have always gone to our parents or grandparents house, haha. Maybe next year! We will be all grown up with a job, haha.

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

I did a 24+ lb this year and I decided it's too big to handle. Yours looked good and you and Aaron look relaxed. Well...you look relaxed and Aaron looks totally gone. It makes me remember times I've found him sprawled in different places, in different houses, even in different stages of getting undressed, when he just couldn't go anymore. :)