She is into everything. I told Aaron I should have made her an outlet cake to dig into for her first birthday. We have the safety things in them, but she loves to try and get them out. She recently began climbing on everything too. Her and Mason are a lot alike. She will eat anything but scrambled eggs. She says mama, dada, Ky Ky, no, cracker, uh-oh, bye bye, more, and a few other words. Her favorite one is no. Lovely.Aaron is busy studying for finals, and within 2 weeks he will have completed his 1st semester. It isn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I see him much more now than I used to, and I know that once he is done with school, and is back into the "real world", I will see him less than I do now. It has also been easier to budget than I expected. We are living life simply, and are truly blessed.
Thanks for the blogging help guys! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season. I am a little behind on posts, now that I know this will all be going into a family journal, I may be blogging a little more so don't get tired of me.
1 comment:
She is such a cutie! I love how your family pics turned out. I went to her blog and checked them out! We missed u at dinner group tonight!
Post a Comment