Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Personality PLUS!!!!

Reina is 14 months old today. I can't believe how fast time flies. She is still into everything, is saying a lot of words, and is sleeping much less. Some days she only naps once. Aarons last final is on Thursday, and over his Christmas break, she will be completely weaned. She only nurses at night right now, but I haven't been brave enough to do it yet. I am ready and she is too. She doesn't really like cows milk, so I add strawberry nesquick to it and just decrease the amount I put in each time. I had to do that with Kylie too, and it worked really well.



Last time Aaron went to our storage, he brought back this couch for Reina. I wasn't very happy about it (yes, the nothing bigger than your head rule is still in effect), but look how much she loves it! She plays on it all the time, and it keeps her busy.
This is our family night microphone. My mom got it for us a couple of Christmases ago. It has built in Boos, clapping, laughing and so on. One family night Reina kept taking it away and yelling into it and laughing at herself. She cracks us up! She fits right into this family that's for sure.







She loves books! She will often bring a book up to Aaron or I, but rarely let us finish it.










My little cuties' personality is emerging more everyday! I love her so!

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute! She does have the greatest little personality!

Howard Family said...

i love the chubby legs in the 3rd picture....too cute! :o)