
We have had season tickets to BYU football for the season. Being pretty new here, we haven't known a lot of babysitters so for every game Aaron has taken Mason or Taryn with him, and I have stayed with the other kids. Although I would have rather spent the money for the tickets on clothes, they have been a fun thing to have. Well, I was able to go to the last home game of the season with Aaron thanks to Amy for watching the kids for me for FREE! It was against Utah, which is a HUGE rival. It was a lot of fun. The picture above is before we left. It was nice to walk, and not worry about parking.

Aaron and I at the game. The first half was pretty warm, but we needed some hot chocolate at halftime to warm us up.

I actually enjoyed the football part of our date more than I expected. Byu was behind at first. They were ahead most of the game until the 4th quarter when Utah tied it. OVERTIME. I must admit, I wasn't excited for that. I was ready for it to be over already. 4 quarters is long enough without overtime. I was happy the cougars won in less than 5 minutes of overtime.

Final Score:

The CRAZY fans rushed the field. Aaron and I walked home in the freezing, and realized coming up the hill how out of shape we both are. Huffing and Puffing the entire way!!
3 comments:
I am so jealous!!! I loved going to the BYU football games!
How fun that you got to go! You should join our babysitting coop! Has anyone told you about it yet? Sara Oblad started it. It's a bunch of girl's from her ward and the law school.
Looks like a fun evening with just the two of you. We need that every once in a while.
Post a Comment