Last Saturday our ward had an Elders Quarum activity at the bowling alley. We love our ward here, and they always have great activities for us. Aaron says you can tell it was planned by the men because they had finger snacks. Not a very sanitary thing when you are sticking your sweaty hands in and out of bowling balls. Kylie being well, Kylie.
My 4 cute kids and I. They love bowling. They only hope to grow up and be as good of a bowler as their mother.


Sweets in action.

I kept putting Reina in her stroller with snacks in hopes that she would stay there the whole time. No such luck. I did ask her older siblings to take turns entertaining her though, and that seemed to help some.
Here is Kylie engaging her in a wonderful game of patty-cake.

This is the first time that I have not beat Aaron at the first game we played. I ALWAYS WIN. I guess I can't say that anymore :(. The lane in the alley was completely slanted, so I am sure that was the reason why.
Aaron: 112
Me: 104
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of him doing his victory dance. It was classic. I hope he enjoyed himself, because it will never happen again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment