Monday, March 15, 2010

First Haircut & other Hair Happenings.

I am pretty sure that if any of you read this title before you saw who it was about, you thought it was Reinas' first haircut. Nope, Kylies. She just turned 4 last month, and she just had her first haircut too. My friend whom I have known my whole life has a salon in her house, and cut the back to even it out. At least she neve got a hold of the scissors before her 4th birthday and cut it herself. I deserve an award for watching my kids really well.
You can tell from this picture that she thought she was so big to be getting a haircut. Little does she know MOST kids do this before their 2nd birthday, not their 4th.

My good friend Kayce assessing the situation.


At Mason and Taryns school, they had crazy hair day, so Mason wore a mohawk. His hair was a little too long though, so it didn't last the whole day.



For crazy hair day with Taryn, we put heart stickers all over it. It turned out really cute.




2 comments:

Howard Family said...

i LOVE the heart stickers! that's too cute. I don't know how you could wait 4 years to get Kylie's hair cut! She must not give you trouble when you brush it. My girls throw such fits, so we keep their hair short! But Kylie looks super cute, before and after the cut. :o)

Brittany said...

She is SO cute! I especially love the first picture. What a gorgeous girl. Good job on making her!