Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last Week.......

Reina walked around with her bum hanging out!
The birthday girl picked out a Hello Kitty scooter for her 4th birthday.

We took the birthday girl to Wingers for dinner where we used a free meal b-day coupon for her and Mason (since his was Feb). The manager said next time they have to be used on 2 different visits, booooo. Kylie wore a shirt that said "I am the birthday girl, now give me some cake!!" I bought it on clearance at Old Navy for $1.99, gotta love it.


We attended Masons' first blue and gold dinner for cub scouts and he is still so excited about it.



They did a skit for the families, it was cute.
Seems like life is so busy lately, just trying to get everything done, and enjoy it at the same time. Aaron had a huge paper due Saturday so I am glad he is done with that for the semester. I can't believe his 1st year of law school is almost over. I am happy he has an internship here this summer, so we don't have to travel, Yeah!!!!




2 comments:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

Look how comfortable Mason looks in this skit! He's made for the stage! Very cute...

Amy said...

Love the butt shot. Too cute. Those are priceless pictures. Kylie is soooooo cute. She is one of the happiest girls I know and I just love her to death. I know you are so proud of Mason and scouts is such a great opportunity for them. I know he will do great and will have the time of his life. He is such a cutie. Even though you didn't post anything about Taryn....I love her too.