About a week ago we took the kids and Masons friend Noah to try out Pirate Island. It is a fun resturant and arcade with the pirate theme. It was fun for the kids, but if I were to write a review, Chuck E Cheese would have had far better reviews than this place. Believe me I never thought I would say that. Here is why. First of all, bang for your buck. Pirate Island is more expensive for worse food. The salad bar is gross. Their was a hair in my salad (not from me). The pizza is really greasy. While I am complaining the set up is weird. You have to go sit down to eat away from the arcade which means your kids just keep asking throughout the meal when they can go play games. I love how at Chuck E Cheese the tables are IN the play zone. I never thought I would be so found of the good ol' mouse house, but after Pirate island, I am. At least the kids had fun, right?Monday, March 15, 2010
Pirate Island Review
About a week ago we took the kids and Masons friend Noah to try out Pirate Island. It is a fun resturant and arcade with the pirate theme. It was fun for the kids, but if I were to write a review, Chuck E Cheese would have had far better reviews than this place. Believe me I never thought I would say that. Here is why. First of all, bang for your buck. Pirate Island is more expensive for worse food. The salad bar is gross. Their was a hair in my salad (not from me). The pizza is really greasy. While I am complaining the set up is weird. You have to go sit down to eat away from the arcade which means your kids just keep asking throughout the meal when they can go play games. I love how at Chuck E Cheese the tables are IN the play zone. I never thought I would be so found of the good ol' mouse house, but after Pirate island, I am. At least the kids had fun, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i know i am an adult, but i've been wanting to go pirate island! sad day on the review. :(
Post a Comment