Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cake Time!

On Sunday we had Kylies cake and presents. I was going to do a friend party for her this year, but she mostly plays with Taryn and I figured, if she wasn't asking, why bother? Next year she will attend preschool, so I will have one for her 5th birthday. Anyways, sunday we did her cake and presents and had a couple of our close friends over to celebrate with us. She dressed as a princess, and was determined to keep these gloves on the whole time she opened gifts. It made the process a little longer, but it was so cute!
This is my good friend Devan from Law Partners. She offered to make the mermaid cake that Kylie wanted, and I didn't argue. This is the first cake like this she has ever done, and it was so cute! Kylie loved it, and it was as good on the inside as it looks on the outside. Thanks Devan!

My big 4 year old making a wish and blowing out the candles.


When Kylie got the Ariel barbie from Conway, she just gave him a LOOOOONG sweet hug.



My good friend Amy got Kylie what she had been asking for since Christmas! Barbie that potty trains her puppies, lol. You feed these dogs water in a bottle, and they pee and poop on this immitation newspaper. It is hilarious. Kylie LOVES it!!! I think overall she had a great birthday!! After presents, we played the wii game just dance, and hung out for awhile. Good Times!




3 comments:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

The princess is precious, as always!

monika said...

Cute posts, Sarah! Love Kylie's outfit and cake. She is such a girly girl! I can't believe you guys have been here so long already and we never get together! Boo. Hopefully after we get our house we can have you up for dinner one night. :)

Amy said...

It was such a cute cake. YUMMY!!! I am glad that Kylie likes her present. Who would have thought that they would come up with a Barbie that potty trains her dog. Too cute. Thanks for having us over. It was so much fun. Just Dance tournament needed. That game is so fun and a great workout.