I am pretty sure that I am ready for March to end. Between Taryns toe trauma, 4 dr. visits, Aaron prepping for finals, and the weather going back and forth, I am ready for Spring and Summer!! I have to say that as the 1st year of law comes to a close, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe that is because Aaron traveled so much before school. We had more family dinner nights around the table than we have in a long time. His schedule was much more flexible. He is able to see and help with the kids a lot. We are blessed that he has an externship here locally & he is excited to get to work at a Law Firm, to see how it all works. I got really involved in the spouse support group called Law partners, and I was on the board as the 1L rep. We just had elections, and I am excited to be on the board next year too. I will be the Historian, who is in charge of the blog and Google group. I have made some good friends through LP. So now that I am done with my law school tangent, back to March ending soooooon.Tuesday, March 23, 2010
March Madness
I am pretty sure that I am ready for March to end. Between Taryns toe trauma, 4 dr. visits, Aaron prepping for finals, and the weather going back and forth, I am ready for Spring and Summer!! I have to say that as the 1st year of law comes to a close, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe that is because Aaron traveled so much before school. We had more family dinner nights around the table than we have in a long time. His schedule was much more flexible. He is able to see and help with the kids a lot. We are blessed that he has an externship here locally & he is excited to get to work at a Law Firm, to see how it all works. I got really involved in the spouse support group called Law partners, and I was on the board as the 1L rep. We just had elections, and I am excited to be on the board next year too. I will be the Historian, who is in charge of the blog and Google group. I have made some good friends through LP. So now that I am done with my law school tangent, back to March ending soooooon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
haha i like how you are laughing in the picture with reina! hope things start looking up for your family soon!
Aw, poor kids! Hope they're feeling better soon!!
Wow, sounds like your life has been hectic. Hope the kiddos are feeling better soon, no fun to be sick. I didn't know Aaron was going to law school - how neat.
When they are so little, it does work better when they are sleeping. Michael was diagnosed with asthma when he was about 8 months. We have been using a nebulizer ever since. Now, he does it all by himself, which is nice.
Post a Comment