
Reina is almost 18 months and I can't believe it! On Sunday I had to put her in nursery because Aaron teaches 2nd hour and I had to help Taryn give a talk in primary. They said it was fine even thoughs she isn't technically 18 months. After the talk I went to peek through the window, and she was happily playing with the other kids, so I left her there. She did great the whole time. She is my first one to be able to just drop and go from the beginning without the big freak out. She is probably relieved to look around and realize non of her siblings are there. I don't worry as much about her getting pushed around in their either. She can hold her own for sure.

Although she is still climbing, it is less than it was. She is getting better at playing and entertaining herself which has been nice.

Cooking time!

My pretty girl. We recently got a Costco membership, and this bright little dress was only $5. I am loving the fact the Easter falls on general conference this year, so I don't have to buy Easter dresses, yeah!!!

Reina hangin' in the nursery. I am so excited to be able to go to gospel doctrine and not have to roam the halls every week.
2 comments:
you just made my day by announcing that general conference falls on easter this year! i totally didn't know that! (haven't been to church in a few weeks).
BTW, i love the dress! and for $5?? can't beat that!! too cute.
The pic of her eating corn is just adorable!
Post a Comment