Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby on blog!!

Welcome to the world! Reina Isabella Lee Banks. 6lbs 12 oz, 19 inches long at 11:47 am on October 15th.
Taryn and Kylie happy their new sister finally arrived. This was the only day Reina used a binky.
Mason and Reina.
The proud daddy. He is such a good dad, and a great husband too!
Is this soooo weird? This is how they measured her length. I was in recovery, but I am glad my mom got a picture. I cant believe they hung her upside down to measure her!!!

3 comments:

Erika Allred said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you guys were having a 4th. That's so great! You're kids are all so beautiful! You look so great in the family photo! I'm glad to know everything is well. Take care!

Unknown said...

YEAH for you all!! She is adorable but all your kids are. LOL! SO happy to hear that it all went well. What a wonderful blessing. All my Love. --H

Sonny said...

I agree w/ Aaron, first thing I thought when I saw the pictures is she looks like a Banks baby. Congrats on getting her home so quick. Can't wait to meet my new niece!