Anybody for a snowball fight?
The kids went out to play in the snow and surprisingly stayed out for a half an hour! We actually had to drag them in.
Kylie goose in her new snow hat. 2 more days, and she will no longer be our baby. Live it up Kylie!
5 comments:
Good luck with your upcoming C-section. I can't wait to see pictures.
The girls hats are so cute! 30 minutes is a long time. I hope you are enhoying the snow. ya know, since there is never snow in Cali.
Gosh, can they be any cuter. Good luck on Wednesday. Have fun with the new baby!
Looks like Mason is getting used to the snow, that's good.
Brrrrr, all those snow just makes me so cold, dreaming of warm steamy days in hawaii! BUT, there's nothing cuter than a cute kid in a cute snow hat! Love it!
Good luck with the delivery/surgery. I can't wait to see your new baby girl! :)
Post a Comment