
So once again I have loaded these photos in backwards, so frusterating!! Anyways, here is Mase with blue frosting all over from eating his Frankenstein cupcake.

Our finished products of spooky Halloween cupcakes. I thought they did a great job, and we had a blast.

Taryn, Ky, and I. Ky got pretty carried away with the sprinkles.

T and Mase.

Since these are all backwards, the fun is just beginning with Daddy showing off his artistic abilities and making a spider cupcake. It was by far the best one.
3 comments:
Those are some of the cuttest cupcakes I've seen. You are definitly super mom. Look at you already up and doing all these fun things with your kids when your baby is only two weeks old. I'll just bow down now.
Oh yeah I forgot to say that I totally see Harrison in the first picture of Mase. Brings back some memories.
YOu guys all look so cute! And I love your fun family traditions. We'll have to start some. So here's a picture tip for you...if you load more the 5, the second batch will always go on top. Secondly, if you want to switch the order, click over to the HTML edit tab and you can cut and paste the photo "paragraphs" in the order you want them. You either will have to count order to move them, or you'll have to name your photos before you upload so you'll know which one is which when you're looking at all the coding. Hope that helps!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment