
The kids after I painted the girls toes while Daddy was at the Priesthood session. That is Kylies new photo face, strange I know.

Mason helping the girls' toes dry faster.

Mason with tooth #2 missing. I assured him that I dont think the tooth fairy leaves as much money the second time around, and he was ok with that.

Every conference weekend we have a tradition of strawberry pancakes. I feel like all we do is eat for two days. I also make a pumpkin roll cake each October conference. when I was taking this picture and told Aaron I was going to put it on my blog, he said if he would have known, each pancake would have a sprig of mint on the top!

Grammy will be up here next Tuesday to help with the kids. My c-section is scheduled for next Wed. Can't wait to see you mom! Fly safe!
2 comments:
Hey! So good to hear from you and check up on your fam through your blog. The kids are adorable, as we remember Mason and (who was) your new baby girl being when we were together in Hawaii.
Good luck with your C section. Hope all goes well and congrats on girl #3! It's looking like I might never have one. Who knows? Oh well, boys rule, don't they???
Sarah,
Wow. You grew up. I can't believe how organized and perfect everything looks. The kids the house, everything. I am very proud of all that you are accomplishing. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment