Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Time

On Friday we picked Mason up from school and headed to a local farm for a pumpkin patch. During the hayride, Mason asked if he could drive the tractor on the way back from picking out pumpkins, and they said yes. Isn't he a cute farm boy?
We found a pumpkin. I was in the car with the baby because it was a little chilly. I am so cheap I only let them get one at the patch, and we will buy the rest at Walmart. Taryn and the way she poses cracks me up.

Mase flying high on the tire swing.


The whole family of 6. I still can't seem to figure out how to put these pictures up in the order I want them to. Oh well.



5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

How fun! It looks really cold there. Where the heck is Bozeman, anyway?

amyorr said...

How fun. Good times at the pumpkin patch. I will have to show you how to do the pics in order. It's annoying. Thanks for the soda!

Rachelle said...

Hey Sarah,
It's Rachelle McMurphy(Read). I saw your comment on Dee Dee's blog and thought it would be fun to say Hello. Wow I can't believe you have more kids than I do. Your new baby is so cute.

Rachelle said...

Hey we should chit-chat through email can I ask dee dee for your email?

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

Oh my Gosh!! Ok your family has changed so much from when you moved from Green River. First I didn't know you had another baby! And Taryn has brown hair!! Its so glad to see your family I miss Mason so much I think about him all the time.... Keep on touch!
Rachel Mullins