Monika tagged me for this hubby tag! It was fun.
1) where did you meet? We met in San Diego Ca where I was friends with his sister Allyson. She said Aaron could take me out if he treated me well. He did then and still does!
2) How long till you got married? 5 months
3) How long have you been married? 8 years
4) Your favorite feature of his? His hands.
5) Your favorite quality of his? His dedication to us and the gospel.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Sarita
7) His favorite food? Steak, and tacos.
8) What is his favorite sport to watch? UFC wrestling
9) When was your first kiss? The end of our first date. He says I was so nervous that our 2nd kiss was much better.
10) Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple? Yahtzee, I-tunes with leg twister, cuddling, dates, and laughing.
11) Do you have kids? Yes: Mason-6, Taryn-4, Kylie-2, Reina-2 weeks
12) Does he have a hidden talent? Yes, he plays the cello and piano. He is a great cook and was also state tae kwon doe champion when he was younger. He is also unbeatable at Scrabble.
13) How old is he? It's debatable with him, but he is officially 35.
14) Who said I love you first? He did, I was a chicken.
15) What do you admire most about him? His loyalty to me and being the best Father in the world.
16) What is his favorite type of music? Unfortunately anything from the 80's. I don't think he knows we are out of them sometimes. That is where our 6 year generation gap comes into play.
17) Do you think he will read this? For sure
18) I tag: Mom, Amy, Marlene, Rachelle, and Apey. Thanks Mon, it was fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment