Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our first few days at home!

The whole family together at the hospital.
Did you know that Joe the plumber lives at our house?


Reina asleep on our bed.


Taryn is by far the most interested in Reina. Mason and Kylie will want to hold her, but very briefly, where Taryn will lay with her while Kylie is napping for as long as I will let her. Surprisingly, Kylie has not shown any jealousy of the baby yet. I thought she might regress in her potty training, but so far, she hasn't had an accident since Reina was born. things are a little crazy around here, like today I found a pair of Taryns' socks in the pantry! All in all, we are all adjusting pretty well!


Newborns are so sweet! We love her so much, and I can't believe I have 4 kids!




2 comments:

amyorr said...

That picture is so funny! Poor Kylie.

Marcia said...

Hey, what's wrong with socks in the pantry? I always thought that was a good place for them.