Well, I came home from the hospital this morning, and I am feeling pretty good. As you can tell her going home outfit in the picture above was a little big, although it was 0-3 months. Reina weighed 6lbs. 12 oz and is healthy! After Kylie being in the NICU for 6 weeks, I can't explain how great it was to walk out of there with a full term baby. Bedrest was worth every minute for sure. Everything went pretty smooth except that they realized that I was bleeding from my incision after I was all sewn up, so on Wed. night just as I was ready for bed, they had to take me back into the operating room and go in my incision to find out where I was bleeding from. The worst part of that was my spinal had worn off, so they just gave me some local anestetic. It was pretty scary, and they wouldn't let Aaron go with me, so off I went. Luckily, the bleeding was from one of the first few layers, so after about an hour, I was done. I was extra sore the next day, and had to stay an extra night, but of course it was all worth it. She reminds Aaron and I of a cross between all three kids, and that is really fun to see! We are truly blessed to have 4 beautiful kids!!
9 comments:
Um. . . she is beautiful!!! YOU HAVE 4 KIDS!!! What the heck happened?! Time flies. Congratulations!
YEAH!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You have to call me and tell me how crazy it is!
Sarah, she is beautiful. Hope you are all doing well out there in Montana. Your mom told me about your blog, I sent you an invitation to mine to your hotmail account. We definitely need to catch up next time you are out here in CA:)
Congratulations! Glad that she arrived healthy and that you are both doing well. She's a cutie!
Does he miss me yet? We totally bonded in the hospital. I was protecting her while you and Aaron had a "discussion". j/k She really is so cute! I didn't know they hung the baby upside down to meausre either. Maybe its a montana thing. Have a great day!
Congratulation! She is beautiful! Funny- Aylah was 6lbs. 12 oz. but 20 in. and born April 15. I'm so glad that everything went good!
Congratulations to you guys! She really is beautiful and so dainty! And the kids looks so excited that she's here! I bet you're feeling glad for that too. Glad everything went relatively well for you in the hospital. Try to stay low so you can recover. I bet Aaron is a big help with that, eh? Hooray for you guys!!!
Congratulations!! She's beautiful!
Glad you are both home and doing well! She is so beautiful! She reminds me a lot of Kylie, but I haven't seen Taryn's baby pics...
Love ya! Mon
Post a Comment